The Alproof SL equipped with Alpride E2 avalanche airbag system and the very latest supercapacitor technology deploys reliably, quickly and at high pressure, even in freezing cold temperatures. With multiple deployments possible, easy handling, and a quick-access avalanche equipment compartment, plus women-specific SL carry comfort and a snug fit with zero load wobble, the result is a controlled backcountry ride every time. A leg safety strap prevents the pack from being ripped off in an avalanche, while a helmet bag, gear straps and gear loops make this TÜV-inspected avalanche airbag backpack a serious mountaineering pack too.
LATEST AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY FOR MORE SAFETY
The updated, fully electronic Alpride E2 avalanche airbag system, which features the latest supercapacitor technology, is one of the lightest electronic systems on the market and unaffected by low temperatures. In addition to fast, high-pressure deployment, this proven technology has huge advantages when it comes to maintenance and transport compared to traditional cartridge-powered airbags. An LED status display and trigger action on the outside of the bag makes it easy to assess the system and activate it. Operation is extremely intuitive and is easy to learn during pre-season practice sessions.
EASY HANDLING FOR EXTRA SAFETY
The waist belt, fully-adjustable sternum strap and leg safety strap all work together to prevent the backpack from being ripped off during an avalanche. The leg strap is also easily secured, without having to undo the waist belt.
- Alpride E2 Airbag System
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment straps
- padded hip fins with one gear loop, ice clipper slot and zippered pocket
- safety equipment compartment integrated in the main compartment with organization and reinforcement
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Fastening strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label
- helmet clips
- Safety leg loop
- height adjustable release handle on the left or right side
- Alpine System
- olated shoulder strap tunnel for drinking tube
- Clamshell-opening main compartment with full-length 3-way zipper
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
There are no reviews yet.